Policies & Disclaimers
- All sessions and readings are kept strictly confidential.
- Full payment for a service must be received prior to or at time of delivery of that service. Payment can be taken via cash, check, credit card or bank transfer, or Venmo.
- Excepting readings performed at workshops or community events, all services must be scheduled in advance.
- In an effort to respect other clients’ schedules, any sessions or readings initiated late will still end at the pre-arranged time.
- Please notify Skylar in advance via email or telephone if you are going to miss a scheduled session or reading. Only sessions which are cancelled in advance will be rescheduled.
- Skylar reserves the right to decline to work with any client or potential client she is not currently in contract with.
- As Skylar is not a qualified mental health professional, she reserves the right to require an ongoing coaching client to work in tandem with a mental health professional at any point in their contract with her and, if this request is not met, suspend coaching services. (See disclaimer below.)
- Skylar will not perform a Tarot reading pertaining specifically to the private life or inner world of another individual who has not consented to the reading.
Regarding Coaching Services:
Skylar is not a mental health professional or medical professional. By engaging her in ongoing coaching services, you acknowledge that her services do not replace the care of psychologists or other healthcare professionals. (See policy above regarding this note.) Coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. Although she will at all times engage her clients with her best professional efforts, Skylar cannot guarantee the outcome of coaching efforts. The only guarantee she can make is to render the coaching services as described.
Regarding Tarot Readings:
Skylar is not a psychic or medium. She will provide intuitive insight, clarity, and knowledge regarding the cards that present themselves, however, she will not receive and deliver any messages that do not directly pertain to the content of the cards. Skylar cannot predict the future with certainty (nor will she attempt to) and you should not rely on a Tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Additionally, Tarot reading cannot replace qualified mental health care. A Tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually and emotionally with a given situation. In certain jurisdictions, a tarot professional is required to disclose to you that tarot readings should be for entertainment purposes only, and if such a law applies to your reading, then you are hereby on notice thereof.
Providing intuitive readings and life coaching services designed to reflect your highest potential and your fullest joy. Supporting growth, acceptance, and your most beautiful expression yet.